A phone must be sleek and light in weight so that the users do not face any difficulty in carrying the phone. If you have a phone that has been bothering you for quite some time due to the weighty issue and the size, you can buy Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The phone is designed such a way, that it will easily fit into your palm in spite of a big screen. You can easily carry the phone in your pocket. The frame is narrow too and gives a wonderful feeling to the user. The phone is compact in form.
Available features in the phone
Your chosen smartphone must have all the latest features. If you purchase Note 4, you will get outstanding picture quality.
• The screen size is 5.7 inch with super AMOLED display.
• It has two camera- one front camera of 3.7MP and rear camera of 16MP.
• Crisp and clear image is assured when you click image from the phone.
• Fast charging capacity.
• Ultra power charging mode available.
• Advanced S PEN is given with the phone for digital handwriting. You can write on your phone important things and can set the alarm accordingly for a reminder.
Other specifications in the phone
Smartphone of various companies are providing alluring features to the customers. But if you choose Samsung for buying a smartphone, then you will have the access to many applications that are user friendly and have been developed recently to meet the requirements of the buyer.
• The phone is built of polycarbonate material.
• This phone runs on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean, the latest OS.
• The battery life is long, and the music player can run up to 82 hours.
• Camera is excellent with the capacity of HD video and recording of image at the same time.
• Multitasking possible with an ease.
Cost is the prime factor
Before buying anything, the very first thing that comes to the mind of the buyer is the price. Price indeed plays an important role. You might be concerned about the same issue, but if you keep your eyes on the online shopping portals, you will have the idea of how much you need to pay for buying Note 4. The price of the phone is around 42000/-. You can avail discounts from the online shopping stores as this stores keeps on giving discounts almost every month to attract customers. Easy installment scheme is available in the Samsung e-stores too. You can choose the scheme that will suit you and enjoy unlimited chatting session by using your new phone.
The sequel to the Galaxy Core was launched by Samsung in the month of June last year. The single SIM variant of Galaxy core II was also released after a month. In India, this phone was launched at a price of 13,950 INR. Though the MRP of the phone was 13,950, the selling price of the phone was 11,599 INR only. You will get this phone in every Samsung store in two colour variants, black and white.
Recently Samsung has officially slashed the price of Samsung Galaxy Core II a lot making it more economical and budget friendly. The new Samsung Galaxy Core 2 price in India is now 8007 INR. Now the phone is available in the official online store of Samsung in the slashed price. With the 3000 INR drop of price, it has become easier for the low range customers to get a good product in their budget.
Some points to consider
- Samsung Core II works on android operating system with the kitkat version. On top of that, there is the signature Touch Wiz Essence UI. This device has been manufactured with two SIM slots since dual SIM has kind of became a necessity.
- The display screen of Galaxy Core II is 4.5 inch which is very comfortable to handle. The display is WVGA with a resolution of 480 by 800 pixels TFT. The processor provided is quad core which has been clocked at 1.2 Gigahertz. This will help your phone to handle load properly. The processor is coupled with 768 of RAM to help better the performance. Other than that, the internal storage is 4 GB which is sufficient for the storage of all your favourite apps. If you think you would require some more space, you can extend it externally with the help of the external microSD card which is available in various sizes. It supports external storage up to maximum of 64 Gigabytes.
- There are quite some advanced options when it comes to connectivity. You will get WiFi, Bluetooth with version 4.0, 3G and Micro USB. It also supports GPS so that there is no way you become lost in the new place. The phone has a removable battery which has the power two thousand mAh. Thus, you can remain worry free about your phone blinking low battery in a very less duration. Since the phone has only 138 gram of weight, anyone can carry it easily in their pocket or purse.
If you have to choose between Samsung and iPad then you are really in a big fix, and if you have to between Galaxy Tab S and iPad Air then it becomes even more difficult.
Well, to come out from such a situation you need to have a comparison between the Samsung Galaxy Tab S vs iPad Air and after you have done with the comparison you could very well choose the one that you thing that suits your taste and style the most. So, here are some comparisons for you which will help you to choose the better one.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S vs iPad Air
Here are some points for you, which, will help you to choose the one that you thing is best for you so let’s have a look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab S vs iPad Air comparisons:
- If you first compare the weight of these two phones then it is to tell you that the weight of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S is 467 and the weight of the iPad Air is 478. And if you compare the battery of these two tablets then the battery capacity of the Samsung Tab S is 7900 mAH and the battery capacity of the iPad air is 8820 mAH and both of these tablets have non removable battery.
- The next very most important thing is the display of this phone. The display size of the Tab S is 10.50 inches whereas the display size of the iPad air 9.70 inches. The pixel resolution of the Tab S is 2560X1600 whereas in case of iPad air the pixel resolution is 1536×2048.
- If you compare the processor of these two tablets then the tab S comes with a 2.3 GHz quad core processor whereas the processor of iPad air is of 1.3 GHz. The Tab S comes with an 8 MP rear camera and in case of the iPad air it has a rear camera of 5 MP. If you compare the front camera then the front camera of the Samsung Tab S is 2.1 MP and the iPad air has a 1.2 MP front camera.
- The Samsung Tab S runs on an android 4.4 Kitkat processor, in case of iPad air the processor is iOS 7. The Samsung Tab S is a Java supported tablet but not the iPad Air.